Signworld is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Signworld may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 8 March 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- – name (and job title if relevant)
- – contact information including email address
- – demographic information such as postcode (and preferences and interests if relevant)
- – such credit information as is necessary for us to accept and process your purchases/subscriptions
- – other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, to ensure that any contracts we may make with you are properly recorded and adhered to, and in particular for the following reasons:
- – Internal record keeping.
- – We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- – We may periodically send promotional emails about our new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- – We may use the information to develop and customise the website according to the interests of our users.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Signworld, 79 Emerson Way, Emerson’s Green, Bristol, BS16 7AP, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.